Builders in Chessington
When you need high quality refurbishment and renovation for residential or commercial properties, you've come to the right place. Suitable for home owners, landlords, and business owners too, why not get work from the local builders Chessington relies on?
Whether you're redecorating at work or you've got a large home improvement project on your hands, we provide a no-obligation consultation on-site to make sure you get just what you were looking for.
Enjoy Work From Experienced Chessington Builders
- When you've got questions about how we'll handle the renovation you're planning, simply give us a call - we're here 24/7 to support you
- Request your consultation with one of the friendly technicians onsite, and plan out your budget for your home improvement with no obligation to proceed
- Stay within the financial limits you've imposed every time! After consulting with you we'll know the figure you had in mind
- Every craftsman on the team is an experienced professional, and each is covered by comprehensive insurance, and works under a quality guarantee too
Need Building Services in Chessington? Here's What We Offer:
- Painting and Decorating: superior results come from training and equipment, which is why we provide Chessington experts with the latest painting tools and techniques.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: planning to upgrade your kitchen? We provide the complete package, from initial planning to final installation.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: get the skills necessary for plumbing, electrical work, tiling, decorating and more - everything you need for all scales of renovation.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: in need of some expert plastering or re-plastering for your walls or ceilings? That's exactly what this service is for.
- Tiling Services: for all tiling, grouting and even tile sealant work, this option is the choice for you. There's almost no surface Chessington team can't fit tiles to!
- Wallpapering Services: suitable for internal and external corners, for areas around radiators, light switches and sockets, staircase walls, and more...
What if you don't need such builders services? We know the solution - take advantage of the variety of handyman services we provide. The professionals can hand pictures, fit blind poles, change light switches and more.
Is There Anything You Need to Know About Our Services?
Before your service starts we'll send you a clear, itemised breakdown of the material and labour costs involved in the work that you've discussed with us. This means you'll always be in control of your spend - we always stay within budget - and that all material and labour costs are transparent upfront.
If you've already purchased the materials you want the refurbishment specialists to use we'll be able to provide a precise estimate, while if we're buying them en-route we'll be able to give a clear estimate based on the experience of the suppliers in question.
How to Make Your Booking
You can choose between several options to get more details about the home improvement job you need. If you prefer to call us, use the phone number provided below. We're open 24 hours a day, every day of the week and at the weekend to take your call.
You'll get your in-home consultation set up quick, hassle-free whenever you get in touch.